- a reminder from a friendyou are not a means to an end you are an end within yourself. the deeper this understanding roots itself in your heart, the more you’ll treat others as an end within themselves as well.
- messagesI. you were never too much love– i just feared i wasn’t enough to be what you were asking for without even parting your lips. II. my energy felt your inquiries all the way from the fifth dimension asking me to love the parts in you i hadn’t even loved in myself yet; to healContinue reading “messages”
- returnsis there a return policy on fucks given? if you gave too many can you get them back with no receipt?
- brown skini wonder if the brown of your skin tastes like honey when it slides off the honeycomb and into eager mouths if it explodes with candied sweetness subtle and shocking at the same time. does your kind of brown wear itself out with its beauty? or does it just stay pretty effortlessly?
- courageousI. if i were courageous, i’d allow the weight of my heart to roll out of my mouth onto the plush pinkness of my tongue, to flatten it smooth with luscious memories of what was thrown together with the risky hopes of what could have been. if i were brave i would call you upContinue reading “courageous”
“You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, who had ever been alive.”